We reformat and publish your book into iTunes!
What type of books?
- How to Guides
- Coffee Table Books
- Basically anything (If you have a question of what we can or can’t publish, just ask)
What’s on your part?
- You must provide the content. (Recipes, descriptions, photos, titles, summaries, and so on)
- If you already have your book created, you must provide it in a Word or Pages document
- You must sign up for an iTunes account & iTunes Producer account (Don’t worry, we have an amazing “how to guide” for you)
How much will it cost?
- Prices are based on the number of pages that you want published into iTunes
- $99 for anything 100 pages or less
- $129 for books 101-160 pages long
- $159 for books 161-299 pages
- $229 for books 300 pages or longer
How long will it take to get your book published?
- It takes us an average of 3 days to create/reformat your book into iTunes format
- Apple takes just over a week to approve you as a publisher
- And Apple will take about 2 days to review your book and publish it
- If there are formatting errors in the book, which is a rare occasion, it can take a week or two extra, sometimes more
- Assuming all goes smoothly, Your book will be published in about 2 weeks!
Take a look at the two documents available for download below. When you finish reading through them, fill out the information required in the Terms of Service Agreement link below and then send us your book and all relevant info (our email is in the Fizik Everything document). We’ll review it, and send you an invoice via PayPal. We will not begin working on your book until you have completed the Terms of Service agreement and received payment via PayPal.
We strongly advise that you read through our Terms of Service Agreement in the link above, this way you know what you, the author, and we, the publisher, are responsible for. We tried to make it as short and concise as possible as not to bore you and make it the most reader friendly.